DataBank offers everything that you need when it comes to scanning your documents.
The scanned documents will be indexed and sent to you on a DVD as well as providing the option for storage in ScanCloud, the DataBank Cloud for scanned documents.
Our services are affordable, viable, secure and reliable.
On a project or scheduled basis, DataBank will assist you in digitizing your paper documents.
The DataBank Process
- Documents are collected by DataBank and transported in a secure van to the DataBank storage and sorting facility.
- DataBank prepares the documents for scanning.
Scanning and Indexing
- All files are scanned to PDF or Tiff at high resolution.
- The scanned images are indexed with relevant identification details.
- Intelligent OCR processing of scanned images to extract data to create indexing and meta data relating to the documents being scanned if required e.g. document reference numbers, names and addresses, line items and totals.
- Automatic and Manual checks by expert operators to ensure accuracy of index and image quality.
- The scanned images can be delivered via DVD with the option of storing the scanned documents in ScanCloud, the DataBank Cloud for scanned documents.
ScanCloud – The DataBank solution for the cloud storage of scanned documents
ScanCloud is a fully managed SaaS offering that helps your organization keep control of its content while providing your users with powerful ways to access their content securely on any device, anywhere.
The case for cloud
Today’s tough economic environment forces IT departments to do more with less and keep up with the ever increasing and changing demands of their users. ScanCloud gives you enterprise-level security to help you keep control over your content while helping you solve these problems:
- The need to collaborate with external users.
Organizations are increasingly working together to solve increasingly complex problems. Your users need to share content and collaborate with users both inside and outside the firewall. On-premise solutions drive users to unsanctioned file sharing tools (the ‘Dropbox Problem’) and create content chaos as your content leaks outside the firewall out of your control.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
Many organizations are opening up their content to mobile devices that need to access and share content both inside and outside the firewall. VPN doesn’t always work and adds complexity to users that just want simple access to their content. As users bring a wide range of devices into the organization the burden on your solutions increases as you need to keep up with all the new devices.
- Doing more with less.
Many IT departments are being pressured to do more with smaller budgets. Hosting on-premise solutions is expensive once servers, maintenance, upgrades are redundancy are factored in.
- No need to maintain complex infrastructure and processes to work securely with third parties outside your organization.
- Allow your users to adopt the latest consumer tools with BYOD and synchronization across all their devices, at scale and cost effectively, while respecting your organization’s security and compliance needs.
- Provide a secure central repository for your organization’s cloud services so you can keep control of your content in the cloud across a range of services cost effectively.